P&G

P&G

mardi 7 avril 2009

Personal Perception

First impression
About a year ago I would never want to work for P&G. I saw the company as highly demanding and I didn't like the idea to move in Ontario.

The process:
When I met an employee who has a profile very similar to mine, I decided to take a risk, and I told myself that I still would have the right to say no and then stop the process. As I move from one step to the others, I was more and more excited about working for Procter & Gamble. I met people who has the same profile as me, and who love their jobs. Then, I saw the career opportunity that P&G can give me. I am impress of the impact of the recruiting process. At every step, I was more willing to move in Ontario. It is very fast and I feel like I absolutly fit in the company. I really felt that the values are living within the company and that from the beginning, I've been choose.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire